The goal of the Strategic Account Director is to maintain and expand relationships with strategic C level/key influencer/decision makers within our large clients. Assigned from one to three named clients, the Strategic Account Director is responsible for owning the P&L and delivering profitable growth through improving current business and adding additional business.
The Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring assigned clients’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Strategic Account Director reports to the Head of Global Account Management
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts
- Successfully direct and lead a cross functional team of employees dedicated to the delivery of PCH’s services across the entire platform for each client
- Drives P&L reviews and discussion around profitability, growth and efficiency improvement initiatives
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary support groups
- Enhance our company reputation, credibility and visibility around the value of PCH to the client
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability and client retention
- Completes strategic client account plans
- Maintains high client satisfaction ratings
- Partner with Sales and internal partners to identify and deliver strategic business opportunities
- Reports to the Head of Global Account Management
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management
- Works closely with Client Service Representatives to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific clients
- Must have international hardware, soft goods, and manufacturing experience.
- BS Degree in Business Management, or equivalent.
- MBA would be a plus
- 7+ years of experience in Strategic Account Management role